In Ex. 3:14 God said to Moses, I Am that I Am: and He said, Thus shalt say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. God, the Almighty, the all sufficient One, EL Shaddai is “I Am” (I Am, who, and whatever you need me to be.) The great “I AM” is able and willing to do and to be everything our covenant says He is and will do. And I have said, I will bring you up out of the afflictions of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with Milk and Honey. (Ex. 3:17)
Just as God promised Israel to bring them out of affliction and into a land flowing with Milk and Honey, God has promised us that He will meet all our needs.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19)
Just as our heavenly Father has promised us forgiveness of sins and healing for our bodies, (1Peter 2:24) He has given us all things (everything) that we need. ( 2 Peter 1 :3)
- He is our Saviour ( I have everlasting life)
- He is our Shepherd ( I shall not want)
- He is our Healer ( I am Healed)
- He is our Protector, our High Tower, our Refuge, our Fortress ( I have no Fear)
- He is our Deliverer (I am Free)
- He is our Provision ( I am prosperous and all things are mine)
- He is our Life ( I have Life more abundantly, because he lives I live)
God said “I Am” and Jesus demonstrated everything God is, and we have a covenant with God to partake of Him, just as Jesus did. Allow the Great “I Am” to reign in your life today.